Login + GO

Survivors’ Celebration

Our Survivor’s Celebration begins by the main stage at 7:30 a.m.  Don’t miss this very special celebration featuring our inspirational annual survivor parade, Honorary Survivor ceremony and entertainment.

Fundraise

Your fundraising dollars go a long way!  75% of the money raised in San Diego stays locally to help fund mammograms, biopsies, chemotherapy, meal delivery and anything an uninsured woman may need for her breast health.  The remaining 25% goes to fund vital research so we can find the cures. Check out some of our favorite fundraising tips and ticks!

komensandiego.org | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Susan G. KomenŽ San Diego
4699 Murphy Canyon Road, Suite 102B | San Diego, CA 92123
Phone: (858) 573-2760
Email: laura@sdkomen.org