As a 6-time 3-day walker who has fundraised close to $28,000 for breast cancer research thanks to incredible supporters - this year, I am switching gears and have registered for the Komen Race for the Cure 5k because I want to make an impact in the fight against breast cancer on a local level, right here in San Diego County. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today in support of my fundraising efforts.
I raise funds because I've seen the heartache, I've seen the pain, I've wiped away the tears.
I raise funds because I've had to hold the hands, I've had to listen to the diagnosis, I've had to make sense of horrible news.
Breast Cancer took my grandmother's life...
This is a movement, a movement to END breast cancer for good. It's a movement filled with pink tutus, pink feather boas, pink beads, pink stickers and pink pins. It's a movement filled with faith, commitment, and love. It's a movement with people who believe in the same thing, that the fight for breast cancer needs to end NOW.
Family & Friends, thanks for continuing this fight with me...
You can donate online with your credit card by clicking the button above my fundraising thermometer.
Your support helps us get one step closer to a world without breast cancer. 75 percent of the money raised through the Race stays in the San Diego community to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research.
Will you please join me in this fight by making a donation today?