This has been a good year for Hoofers with Hooters. It has been over 2 years now since Marcy was diagnosed with Breast Cancer and we have no new names to add to my page . There are still to many men and women that hear "You have Breast Cancer" so my commitment to find a cure continues.
Breast Cancer has no boundaries. Whether you participate in penning, cutting, reining, jumping, sorting or just like to ride trails; or whether you live in Rancho Santa Fe, Ramona, El Centro or Hemet breast cancer is not selective. It can attack any of us.
Susan G. Komen continues to be the County’s largest provider of free breast cancer treatments, services and support. Because of your donation Susan G. Komen can fund:
- Diagnostic mammograms, biopsies, MRI's, ultrasounds and more for women under 40 years old who have nowhere to turn.
- Temporary financial aid - including rent, mortgage, prescription drug payments and more.
- Meal delivery for a woman and her entire family.
- Intensive patient navigation - complete with emotional support for all.
- The world's largest investment of breast cancer research next to the U. S. government. rght now, $42 million is at work to find the cure!
These services are needed daily until we find a cure for breast cancer. Please help the Hoofers with Hooters team make a difference by joining or donating to our team.
Here is to some of the amazing “Hoofers with Hooters” that breast cancer has affected: Donna S., Kibby, Sandy, Marcy, Kris V., Patty, Tracy S., Stacy, Monica, Saran G. and Jane J.
WE LIVE HERE. WE RIDE HERE. WE SAVE LIVES HERE.