Susan G. Komen San Diego
VIRTUAL RACE FOR THE CURE®
Sunday, November 1, 2020 | Balboa Park
In order to protect our breast cancer community, the Race for the Cure will be going VIRTUAL for the first time. While the pandemic has cancelled many important moments in our lives, our mission to end breast cancer isn’t cancelled, and neither is our Race!
Here’s what to expect at this year’s event:
- Race where you are! We will not be gathering at Balboa Park; instead, we encourage you to walk in your neighborhood, local park, or wherever else you're able to socially distance with your family, friends, and team members.
- In early August we will have an updated mobile app that will allow you to track your steps, post pictures directly to social media, earn badges, download social media filters, and so much more. If you haven’t already, be sure to download the app today.
- Together we will set a collective step goal for the Race for the Cure. You can take your steps a little at a time, or all at once on event day.
- Remember to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter so you can connect with others who share your passion to take action against breast cancer.
- And on Sunday, November 1, connect with your Komen community online for a day of inspiration. Trust us, you won’t want to miss this interactive and moving time for all participants.